with hazelnut spread, pure melted chocolate chunks, and passionately roasted marshmallows
Pizza Dough (recipe follows) or 1 pound storebought
2 teaspoons unsalted butter, melted
1/4 cup chocolate-hazelnut spread (recommended:
1/2 cup semisweet chocolate chips
2 tablespoons milk chocolate chips
2 tablespoons white chocolate chips
1 cup chopped large marshmallows or mini
- Position the oven rack on the bottom of the oven and preheat to 450°F. Line a large baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Roll the dough into a 9-inch round. Transfer to the prepared baking sheet. Using your fingers, make indentations all over the dough. Brush with the melted butter. Bake until the crust is crisp and pale golden brown, about 20 minutes.
- Immediately spread the chocolate-hazelnut spread over the pizza then sprinkle with the chocolate chips and marshmallows. Bake until the chocolate just begins to melt, about 2 minutes. Cut into wedges and serve.
Quantity: 8 to 10 servings
1/2 cup water
1 envelope dry yeast
2 cups all-purpose flour, plus more for kneading
1 teaspoon salt
3 tablespoons unsalted butter, melted, plus more
- Heat the water to 110°F. In a small bowl, mix the warm water and yeast. Let stand until the yeast dissolves, about 5 minutes. In a food processor, blend the flour and salt. With the machine running, slowly add the melted butter and then the yeast mixture. Mix until the dough just comes together.
- On a lightly floured surface, knead the dough, adding additional flour if necessary, until smooth, about 1 minute. Transfer the dough to a large buttered bowl, turning once so the oil coats the dough. Cover with a clean kitchen towel and set aside in a warm, draftfree place until the dough doubles in volume, about 1 hour. Punch the down dough and form into ball. The dough can be used immediately or stored airtight in the refrigerator for 1 day.
Quantity: enough dough to make 9-inch pizza