Franchise Approval Process
Step-by-step guidance throughout the process
Application Screening and Pre-Qualification Stage
- Applicant submits Franchise Application Form and Non-Disclosure Agreement
- Max Brenner reviews applicant’s experience, qualifications and territory availability
- Max Brenner conducts an introductory interview with franchise candidate
- Applicant is notified of Pre-Qualification evaluation results
1. Application Screening and Pre-Qualification Stage
- Max Brenner conducts in-depth evaluation and due diligence review of pre-qualified franchise applicant
- Max Brenner conducts an initial meeting and market visit with franchise partner Candidate
- Candidate submits detailed experience and qualifications profile, including financial statements
- Max Brenner provides Candidate with a reference Franchise Disclosure Document, and provides additional Brand Information and reference materials.
- Candidate prepares and submits a Market Analysis/Territory Business Plan and Development Strategy Proposal, using Max Brenner’s strategic plan and development proposal format.
3. Franchise Partner Evaluation and Approval Stage
- Max Brenner evaluates Candidates Market Analysis, Business Plan and Development Strategy, including financial feasibility models .
- Max Brenner presents the Candidate’s application and Franchise Proposal to the Max Brenner Board of Directors for approval, and may schedule a meeting and market visit with a Max Brenner Board Member.
4. Franchise Agreement and Development Letter of Intent (LOI) Stage
- Max Brenner coordinates a 2-3 day Franchise Orientation Meeting and visit to Max Brenner’s Restaurant Support Center to meet with the management team and in-depth discussion of the Candidate’s Business Plan/Proposal.
- A Letter of Intent (LOI)is prepared and executed to outline the Commercial Terms of the Agreement
- Max Brenner and Candidate reviews the Draft License/Franchise and Development Agreements.
- Candidate submits the legal registration documents and ownership structure for the franchise entity, and Max Brenner conducts detailed due diligence, including required Franchise Disclosure Filings and Registrations
5. Final License and Franchise Agreement Stage
- Max Brenner and Franchise Partner executes the License ,Franchise and Development Agreements
- Max Brenner and Franchise Partner begins market Set-Up Stage, including Operations Training and F&B Menu Development, Site Selection and Approval, Organizational staffing, Facility/Prototype Adaptation, and Supply Chain/Vendor and Logistics setup.